Play couches have exploded in popularity in recent years, which means there are lots of options on the market. That can make it difficult to decide which one is right for your family. To make it easier to tell us apart from the rest, we've come up with a list of reasons our Barumba Play™ couch is special.
- Kid-Centric Design: Our play couch is specifically designed to empower children to take charge of their play. Unlike the typical play couch design that was actually made for university students, our play couch was designed for kids by creating smaller-shaped foam pieces that even three years old can move around. This allows kids to actively participate in building and shaping their play space, promoting coordination, strength development, and a sense of accomplishment watching their builds come to life.
- Multi-Child Friendly: Playtime is even more fun when shared with friends or siblings. That's why the Barumba Play™ couch is designed to accommodate multiple children simultaneously. With an abundance of foam pieces, there's no need to purchase additional play couches. Everyone can join in the fun, promoting social interaction and cooperation. This makes it a great choice for daycares and schools too.
- Convenient Handles: We've placed handles on the sides of the large playmat, ensuring that children can easily move the biggest piece themselves. Most play couches have a single handle hidden on this piece for parents to move around whereas our handles are on each end and let even small kids drag around the biggest piece themselves.
- Consistent Foam Strength: Every piece of the Barumba Play™ Couch is crafted with equal strength foam. This ensures that all the pieces are firm and supportive, enabling children to build structures without the frustration of flimsy pieces that are fine for relaxing on, but not useful in building.
- Value and Space Efficiency: With 11 versatile pieces, one Barumba Play™ Couch is all you need for endless playtime possibilities. In contrast, other brands typically offer play couches with only four pieces, often requiring families to purchase multiple units. By choosing Barumba Play™, you save both money and valuable space in your home.
- Local Manufacturing: We take pride in producing our play couches locally, just a stone's throw away from our office. This proximity allows us to maintain a close relationship with our foam producer and ensures exceptional quality control. We are hands-on throughout the manufacturing process to deliver a play couch that exceeds your expectations.
- Wrinkle-Free Fabric: We ship our play couches with the fabric microsuede covers hidden inside the foam roll. This prevents permanent wrinkles that happen with other brands who have the covers on the foam during the compression process. In theory it is nice when your play couch covers arrive on, but in reality, you'll be looking at those wrinkles forever.
- Limited Time In the Box: We make them regularly in small batches so they are not sitting rolled up for months on a shipping container. This means they puff up right away and don't take days to be useable upon unboxing.
- Endless Building Possibilities: The Barumba Play Couch offers an astonishing array of building possibilities. With its variety of shapes and high quantity of included pieces, children can construct forts, castles, obstacle courses, and much more. This lets kids make builds that are active or creative - it adapts for however they like to play. One is truly all you need.
- We are real people: We're a small, family-owned Canadian business with a genuine passion for creating exceptional play products. Run by a mom with two young kids, we understand the challenges of parenthood and commit to building all our future products with parents in mind.
Watch your kids flourish with a play couch designed for them. Start the fun today!